I am a young actor beginning in the industry, having worked in musical theater from the age of 11. I am hoping to work with larger companies and progress not only within the field, but as an actor, learning new skills and developing my talents to greater heights.
I am currently 17, studying full time in my A-levels; Art, Drama & Theater studies, and English Language & Literature (including classic Shakespeare texts such as Hamlet, and Othello). In build, I am 5’6″, with Mediterranean features, brown hair, brown eyes.
I’ve worked with a number of the theater companies in and around Milton Keynes, such as Aspley Guises’ Encore, and Wolverton’s Phoenix Arts.
There is no portfolio to view.
HR and Administration Assisstant
Advance Environmental Ltd.
Jul 2017 - Jul 2017
● Sorting and organising through personnel files, as well as transferring them from paper copies to digital copies.
● Time management - Having to sort through 40 Staff files, some of which date as far back as 2007, all within 2 weeks.
● Working well as an employee, requiring minimal to no assistance and working efficiently throughout.
Si5 Spy Missions
Nov 2016 - Aug 2018
● Responsible for running party’s through the course, timekeeping and maintenance of equipment used.
● Ensuring safety of all children under my care, as well as maintaining their safety in the event of a fire.
● Experience in managing and caring for children with disabilities and severe behavioural disorders, such as Autism and ADHD.
● Experience with food safety management and the preparation of meals.
● Responsible for working with customers at the cafe and ensuring orders are placed properly.
● Working with other members of control staff to maintain health and safety and fire procedures.
● Working with the kitchen and guide staff in a management-like position to ensure all meals are taken out on time, missions run smoothly, and parents and children are satisfied with their service.
● Responsible for selling additional merchandise for higher profit.
● Feedback and survey management.
● Assisting and creating party bookings for parents, both over the phone and face to face.
● Crisis management and site maintenance.
● Creation of weekly rotas and table planning.
Encore Theatre Company
Dec 2011 - Dec 2015
Working as an actor within the company, including several performances such as; "Sleeping Beauty", "Pies and Molls" and "The Job".