Monkey Business Images is a creative photography and video production company offering a collection that rivals the best in the industry.
We are looking for a talented and capable Video Editor to expand our growing footage department. The ideal candidate will work alongside our Videographer to create outstanding video content for our clients and for our stock library.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Colour correcting and grading
- Trimming and selecting clips
- Assisting the videographer on set.
- Video editing – adding music, graphics and effects to videos.
- Backup, organisation and maintainance of footage archive
- Promptly meet required deadlines.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in video production and post-production techniques.
- Proficiency in Final Cut, DaVinci Resove, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- Experience of RED workflow desirable
- Knowledge of audio/visual equipment, hardware, software troubleshooting and techniques used in video production and editing.
- Organised, with an excellent eye for detail.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good team player with an excellent work ethic – enthusiastic and positive nature and responds well to feedback.
- Ability to travel abroad for productions.
- Full clean driving licence
- You will be a keen video producer with a strong eye for detail. In this role speed is of the essence so having a methodical approach and the ability to handle a large work flow is essential.
This job is based in our offices in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. Please only apply if you can commute to the office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
Required experience: Video Editing: 1 year