Production Assistants / Coordinators / Account Managers – London
We’re looking to enhance our roster of freelance production assistants / coordinators and account managers, to work with our small and exciting team. We love working with bright, personable, intelligent, and good-humored people who are able to thrive under the pressure of meeting client expectations and our own.
We are www.onegiant.tv – an award winning content agency that specialises in making branded content about places, spaces, food and drink. We make story led, documentary style and scripted films, often focused on what makes architecture, design or an area, special.
You would be working in a nimble team directly alongside a Director. The main focus is logistical management, and it
would provide opportunity for your creative input and leadership skills as well. Some projects will be client facing
so experience in this area would be attractive. We are looking for people who are organized, confident
and have an acute attention to detail. Someone who’s up for getting stuck in, taking the initiative and happy to roll with whatever comes their way.
We’re a small but very friendly bunch situated in Bethnal Green on the Hackney Rd., in the Gossamer City Project – a
little village of shipping containers. The most important thing for us to meet someone with a good character who really wants to be part of what we do.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Day Rates: £150 – £250 depending on experience.
Project Rates: Negotiable
Role/duties will include:
– First point of contact with clients once projects have gone live
– Organizing production schedules
– Booking crew and post-production (in-house and freelancers)
– Booking kit
– Organizing filming permissions
– Writing risk assessments and method statements
– Writing call sheets and shoot schedules
– Researching for pitches, treatments and shoots
– Assisting on shoots when required.
– Compiling footage from in-house archives (when required)
– Liaising between editors and other post-production freelancers (animators, colorists, sound design etc) to ensure
– Delivering edits to clients
– Taking client changes and liaising with edit producer/editor
– Ensuring final delivery of edits
Send a cover letter and a CV onto email@example.com