Booking Agent – London
Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd is a fresh and vibrant company who have been supplying Extras/Supporting Artists to Film and TV productions across the whole of the United Kingdom for over 10 years. The company’s director has been voted in the top 15 young entrepreneurs in Europe by Businessweek.com.
With increasing demand for our services, we are looking to rapidly expand our head office team, based inside the world famous Pinewood Film Studios, with passionate people who want to work in one of the most interesting industries in the world. Our extensive client base includes: the BBC, ITV, DreamWorks, Warner Bros, Sony, Universal and Paramount.
Working within the Entertainment industry can be exciting but also very demanding and often time critical. We are looking for a lively, confident team player who is up for the challenge. You will be working with and assisting Senior Casting Agents to achieve their project briefs. As well as being involved with checking and booking of Supporting Artists/Extras, you will be responsible for various administrative tasks set by the Senior Casting Agents. (Previous experience of working in call centres or recruitment will be useful albeit not essential.)
• Salary: £18,000
• Working hours: Mon to Thur 10:00 – 19:00, Fri 08:30 – 18:00 (with 1 hour for lunch). However, due to the nature of the film industry, you will often have to work later than your core hours
• Please only apply if you have easy access to Pinewood Film Studios, Iver
Uni-versalEXTRAS prides itself on promoting from within and there will therefore be opportunities of advancement into more senior positions for the right candidate, as has happened with four of our Booking Agents already in 2017.
• be confident when dealing with the general public, work colleagues and clients
• be able to work to short deadlines with good time-management skills
• have an excellent telephone manner
• take direction well and be a team player
• have good communication skills
• have good organisation and note taking skills, and be able to multi-task
• be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• show a willingness to learn with a proactive attitude
• be punctual with good time keeping skills